Sunday, August 23, 2009

Miss Pellin’s Post!
August 24th – August 28th


Welcome to 3rd grade at Prairieview Elementary School! I hope everyone has had a wonderful summer and is ready for a fun and exciting school year. I am looking forward to a great year! Each week you can find out what is happening in the classroom by viewing my blog. My blog will always have a "Things to Remember" section to let you know the important events for the upcoming week.

I look forward to meeting you at the District Open House on Monday, August 24th from 9-11 am. This is a great time to come in and get organized for the new school year.

Things to Remember:
Monday 9/24: District Open House (9-11 am)
Tuesday 9/25: This is the first full day of school!

Contact Information:
E-Mail address: mpellin@ccsd66.org
Voice mail: (630)783-5065